This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
The Line 6 POD HD500 HD Amp Modeling Multi-Effects Pedalboard Processor represents a giant leap forward for amp modeling processors. The POD HD500 is the only floor multi-effect to boast 25 state-of-the-art Line 6 HD amp models, 25 HD preamp-only models, 17 cabs, 8 mics, 100+ modern and vintage-styled M-class effects, and a collection of digital and analog ins and outs essential to every performance. Plus, the Line 6 POD HD500 totally flexible for you to route and tweak to your heartís content with speed and ease.
Line 6 POD HD500 Multi-Effects Processor Features
- 25 revolutionary HD amp models based on sought-after guitar amps from Fender, Bogner, Marshall, Vox, Dr. Z, Divided by 13, Mesa/Boogie, ENGL and more
- 100+ M-class effects including pitch effects, delays, modulations, distortions, compressors, EQs, filters, and reverbs
- Route up to 8 simultaneous effects in any order
- Parallel paths for running two full and independent signal chains simultaneously
- 512 user-writable preset locations
- 48-second looper with dedicated footswitches for Undo, Play Once, Pre/Post, Rec/Overdub, Play/Stop, Half Speed, and Reverse
- Built-in tuner with signal mute
- 1/4 inch and XLR outputs (mono/stereo); MIDI in, out/thru; S/PDIF out; USB; L6 LINK; FX loop (mono/stereo); 1/4 inch aux in; XLR mic in with mic level; 1/4 inch headphone output; Variax VDI connection; External expression pedal input
- Free editor/librarian software
- Bent sheet metal chassis, metal footswitches and expression pedal
- Variable input impedance
HD amp modeling: Sound and feel like never before
Creating these HD amp models was no small feat. 15 years of amp modeling experience coupled with 3 years of Line 6 research and development delivered an entirely new amp modeling technology from that was built from the ground up. During that time, a collection of incredible amplifiers were selected and – with the help of some of the country’s top tube amp experts – restored back to peak condition and performance.