This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
The Peavey VYPYR VIP, Variable Instrument Performance, 3 100W Modeling Guitar Combo Amplifer changes several parts of the musical world at once! This VYPYR guitar combo amplifier has the best sound on the market. VYPYR sound effects, parameter controls, and amp models can all be accessed through the amp, disgarding the need for a computer.
Combine those great features with the best new feature in YEARS! The VIP, Variable Instrument Performance amplifier is the first amplifier to contain amplifier models for Bass guitars, Acoustic guitars, and Electric guitars. This means that not only does this amplifier have the best sound available, but it also has a Variable Instrument Input for the amplification of several instrument types. Electric guitar players can access instrument models in this amp. If you need an amp that can morph from Acoustic to Bass to Electric guitars; this is the perfect amplifier for you!
Peavey VYPYR VIP 3 100W Modeling Guitar Combo Amplifer Features:
- 100 Watts
- TransTube technology
- 10 instrument models including Acoustic guitar simulators, 12 String guitar model, Mandolin model, 7 String model, Baritone Model, Resonator model, Electric Violin, Bass guitar models
- 112 Acoustically ported semi-closed back
- PowerSponge 100 Watt to 1 Watt variable power
- 12 Amp accessible stompbox models with delay reverb and wah, with optional Sanpera
- Over 400 amp accessible presets
- LCD Display with quick selections
- Enhanced chromatic tuner
- 36 on board amp models
- 6 bass amp models
- 6 acoustic amp models
- WYSIWYG controls - what you see is what you get
- On-board looper, with optional Sanpera I or II
- Amp accessible real time dual parameter controls
- Amp accessible global reverb and delay
- Bi-directional USB
- Tap Tempo
- Aux-MP3-CD input
- Up to 5 effects simultaneously with Sanpera I or II