This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
The QSC K Series Powered PA Speakers offer 1000 watts of Class D power for unparalleled performance and professional appearance that is at home in any application. Extensive DSP processing is employed throughout, providing levels of sonic clarity and total output that defy the system's size and weight. Housed in a rugged ABS enclosure, the K12 offers an additional measure of sonic clarity due to its internal rigidity. Ergonomic aluminum handles and a highly protective steel grille complete the package for ease of transport and long term durability.
QSC K Series Loudspeakers Feature:
- Lightweight portable powered speakers with legendary QSC amplifier power and reliability
- 1000 watt Class D power module
- Extensive DSP enhances system performance
- Attractive and professional appearance
- Rugged ABS enclosures
- Tour-grade 18 gauge steel grilles
- Ergonomic handles with comfortable, non-slip grip
- 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct
- K10 and K12 perform as a main PA or stage monitor
QSC K Series Subwoofer - KSUB
For extra low-frequency extension and enhancement, the dual 12 inch QSC KSUB Powered PA Subwoofer is perfectly matched to the rest of the K Series. The K8, K10 and K12 all have a selectable high-pass filter for use with the subwoofer. The KSub includes a fixed low-pass filter so it will accept full-range input. Constructed of premium birch, the QSC KSub includes high-quality, low-noise casters and a threaded pole receptacle for a positive, wobble free connection to a threaded speaker pole (included).