The KickPro bass drum pillow creates the optimal balance of tone, control, punch and power to naturally EQ and enhance the sound of any bass drum in any live or studio situation.
From MuffleLow Technologies comes the first weighted, non-skid, self-stabilizing bass drum pillow. They’ve combined a weighted, soft and flexible interior, with a non-skid, rubberized fabric underside to create the most versatile bass drum pillow ever.
Without velcro, straps or fasteners to keep it in place, the KickPro Pillow has been thoroughly tested live and in the studio, and fits through a standard 5" hole.
Built on a foundation of solid groove and occasional shredding.....Your foot will thank you!
KickPro Bass Drum Pillow Features
The KickPort Drum Insert is Made For Drummers, By Drummers.
- Heavy Weight
- Fleece Top
- Non Slip Rubberized Bottom
- Fits through a standard 5" hole.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Soft, durable, non-scratch, premium-grade fleece cover
- Exclusive heavyweight design is more effective than other pads
- Reliable, non-slip, rubberized bottom.
- Flexibly adjusts for lateral or front-to-back positioning
- Used and endorsed by leading drummers and sound engineers.
This insert provides exactly what you want from your kick drum, more punch, more bass and less ring. Based on the design of a subwoofer, the KickPort enhances the low end you feel, even lower than your ears can hear. Limiting the amount of dampening to the head, the KickPort allows the drum to resonate beautifully providing the best possible tone for your kick drum.
KickPort Drum Insert Features
What is the end result? And how does it work?
- Made For Drummers By Drummers
- More Bass, More Punch, Less Ring
- Based on the Design of a Subwoofer
- Head Dampening Reclaims the Resonance of your Shell
You get a much richer tone by allowing your drum to use more of its own voice, giving it more punch by enhancing the low frequencies, adding warm compression, and increasing resonance inside the drum.
What does that mean to you behind the kit?
Simply more punch, better batter head response, a much improved kick presence for the audience via your live or studio engineer. More so, you will feel and hear all those beautiful things whether or not you are mic’d up.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.