Extract:Dialogue is a plug-in that separates dialogue from common types of background noise such as wind, rustle, traffic, hum, clicks and pops. The algorithm works in real time and is based on deep learning. It has been trained on thousands of high-quality voice recordings and an equally extensive set of common noise sources. The extensive training enables the artificial intelligence to automatically distinguish dialogue from noise without user interaction. This makes Extract:Dialogue extremely easy to use – just add it to your dialogue bus and let it do its magic.
Even though the noise reduction is fully automatic, the plug-in interface does offer simple controls to adjust the sensitivity of the noise detection and the maximum noise attenuation. The sensitivity can even be adjusted independently in up to three frequency bands. The maximum attenuation control is very handy when you only want to reduce the noise without removing it completely. All the parameters are fully automatable as you would expect.
Acon Digital Extract:Dialogue is available in 32 and 64 bit versions, as VST, VST3 or AAX for both Windows and macOS or as AU plug-ins for macOS. Acoustica Premium Edition 7.x owners can use their license key to authorize Extract:Dialogue and the upcoming Acoustica Premium Edition 7.3 will include Extract:Dialogue.
Acon Digital Extract Dialogue Audio Plugin Download Features
- Fully automatic noise reduction based on deep learning
- Global sensitivity control
- Frequency-dependent sensitivity control in up to three bands: Low shelf, peak, and high shelf
- Adjustable maximum attenuation
- Solo noise mode
- Spectrum analyzer for input audio and removed noise
- Preset manager and a large number of factory presets
- Save, load, and categorize user presets
- Resizable graphical user interface