Verberate Immersive 2 is a surround reverb and a 3D capable edition of Verberate 2 — our algorithmic reverb plug-in that simulates real acoustical spaces with exceptional realism. Verberate Immersive 2 replaces Verberate Surround and supports all common surround and immersive formats up to 7.1.6 channels. The new Vivid Hall algorithm adds time variance to avoid the stiffness that plagues convolution based reverbs while preserving the natural high density reverb tails of Verberate Surround 1.
Verberate Immersive 2 was developed in close cooperation with professionals in film and TV post production. Great efforts were made to create a tool that not only delivers best-in-class audio quality, but also delivers results quickly through a well thought out workflow. Verberate Immersive 2 offers complete and independent control over the panning of the dry sound, late reverberation and early reflections. The panners work in up to three dimensions and have adjustable divergence. The pan positions and divergences are visualized and adjusted in an intuitive way, thus simplifying automation of complex movements.
The decay editor resembles a fully parametric equalizer and allows you to set frequency dependent reverb times quickly and effortlessly. Additionally, there are integrated and fully parametric input and output equalizers, each with five bands
A large catalog of beautiful factory presets is delivered with Verberate Immersive 2. A search button allows you to find the desired preset quickly. A clear and to-the-point graphical user interface simplifies the search for a specific reverb quality.
Acon Digital Verberate 2 Immersive Features
- Two different late reverb algorithms: The new Vivid Hall and the Legacy Hall from version 1
- Vivid Hall is time-variant and resonance-free
- Independent early reflections and reverberation tail processors
- Integrated panners for direct signal, reverb, and early reflections
- Realistic early reflections that blend into the mix without unpleasant comb filter effects
- Dense late reverberation tails
- Able to model frequency dispersion in mechanical plate reverbs
- Optional swirl effect models the frequency modulated cloud-like reverb tails of vintage digital reverb units
- Uncluttered user interface
- Graphical visualization of equalizer frequency response and frequency-dependent reverberation times
- Preset manager and a large number of factory presets
- Save, load, and categorize user presets