Using advanced RGBA COB (Chip On Board) technology, the COB Cannon Wash ST allows for a powerful LED engine to be placed in a small amount of space. The result is a high output, smooth color mixing LED Par with no RGBA shadows. Designed for mobile or permanent wash lighting of stages, clubs, dance floors and churches. The COB LED engine on the COB Cannon Wash ST is a QUAD RGBA 4-In-1). It also doubles as an uplight with its scissor yoke that act as legs to set the fixture upright to wash walls and ceilings.
ADJ COB Cannon Wash ST Stage Light Features
- Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
- Produces powerful, smooth RGBA color mixing with rich palettes of color
- Use as Wash/par or Pixel Mapped for a stunning visual effect
- Scissor yoke allows fixture to be mounted on truss or set on the ground
- Optional Barn Doors (BAR001) sold separately
- Run all night – No duty cycle
The COB Cannon Wash ST comes in a black casing and has massive 80-degree beam angle. Easily replaceable 40-degree and 50-degree lens are included so that the beam angle may be changed.
It has 7 DMX Channel modes for programming flexibility, built-in color macros and 5 selectable Dim Curves. The fixture has many pro features such as: 0-100% electronic dimming, strobe/pulse effect, Flicker Free operation, 3-pin & 5-pin DMX and powerCON power daisy-chaining, and a 4-button DMX display. COB Cannon Wash ST may run in its stand-alone mode from built-in programs, sound actively or from a DMX controller.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.