The Entour Chill is ideal for use on theatrical productions and concert tours as well as by mobile entertainers and event companies. The ADJ Entour Chill is a high-output, continuous low-lying fog machine, which uses standard water-based Kool Fog juice and ice cubes to generate an effect similar to that of dry ice.
ADJ Entour Chill Fog Machine Features
- New Heater system for continuous output with no additional warm-up time
- Fire resistant rugged plastic case
- Uses standard water-based fog juice and ice cubes
- Continuous output (run up to one hour)
- No need for expensive fog chillers, bulky air conditioning units or dry ice
- New sophisticated electronic temperature control: heats up in 3 minutes and stays heated
- LED heating indicator system in tank: Red = Heating; Green = Ready to use; Flashing = Fog fluid tank is low
This latest addition to the Entour range of professional DMX-controlled effect generators builds on the success of ADJ’s immensely popular Mister Kool low-foggers, with enhanced technology to allow for increased output. A newly-developed 800W heater system allows for continuous output for up to an hour, while sophisticated new electronic temperature control lets the machine heat up in 3 minutes and stay at optimum temperature ready for immediate firing of the effect when it is required. Featuring an intuitive menu system accessed via a backlit 16-character LCD display, the unit is easy to setup for DMX control, remote control, timed intermittent operation or immediate continuous output. Housed in a rugged, fire-resistant plastic case, the Entour Chill is ideal for use on theatrical productions and concert tours as well as by mobile entertainers and event companies.
The ADJ FFFTR MKII wired timer remote is included with the Entour Chill.
For optimal output, ADJ Kool Fog (fog juice) is recommend to use with the Entour Chill because it helps create a dense cloud of smoke.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.