The Entour Faze Jr is portable and light in weight, but is rugged for everyday use. It creates a thin mist of atmospheric in the air, without a large plume of smoke, to enhance light beams. It’s designed for permanent installs such as small stages or performance spaces, or may be used on the road by mobile entertainers.
ADJ Entour Faze Jr Fog Machine Features
- 200W Faze Machine
- Rapid Heater Technology - ready to use in 70 seconds
- Uses standard water based fog fluid
- Fluid Consumption: 2.2 ml. per min.
- Automatic circuit cut-off to protect pump if fog fluid tank runs dry
- Low fluid LED indicator
- Removable tank capacity: 1.5-liter
- Power Consumption: 220W
- On/Off Switch
- Faze trigger switch
- 90-degree adjustable air deflector
- Safety hole to thread safety cable through
- Recommend fog fluid: ADJ F4L ECO
- Includes unique dual hanging bracket system that allows machine to be angled in an optimum position
- Includes Entour VT-1 25ft. / 7.5M wired remote control with output volume, red power on LED & green ready indicator
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13.6” x 7.5” x 10.5” / 345x192x267mm
- Weight: 10.5 lbs. / 4.8 kg.
The Entour Faze Jr is the smallest member of the Entour Atmospherics Series of products from ADJ. This 200W Faze Machine uses ADJ’s patent pending rapid heater technology that allows the machine to be ready to produce haze in 70 seconds from the time it’s turned on. This is done by the heater constantly reheating to a optimized temperature.
The Entour Faze Jr can be operated by the faze trigger switch on the rear of the machine, or by the supplied Entour VT-1 wired remote. It has a large 1.5-liter tank that uses standard water based fog fluid.
ADJ recommends the F4L ECO water-based fog fluid for the Entour Faze Jr. It's a lighter blend that's optimal for this fazer.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.