The Flat Par TW12 is a dynamic white, 60W LED flat Par fixture which features twelve 5-watt “Tri-white” 3-IN-1 LEDs (warm white, cool white, amber on one LED chip). The dynamic white LEDs give lighting designers the ability to control a variety of white color temperatures from a single Par fixture; from a warm yellow-amber tungsten hue to a super blue-white discharge look. This allows for greater white lighting control and appeal towards performers skin tones.
American DJ Flat Par TW12 Stage Light Features
- 60W Dynamic White LED Flat Par
- 12x 5-Watt TRI LED 3-IN-1 CW/WW/A (Cool White/Warm White/Amber - 50,000 hrs.)
- TRI LEDs Eliminate color shadows when mixing Dynamic White LEDs
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- 4-button, DMX digital display on rear panel
- Dual yoke allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- Data linkable via 3-pin XLR cables
The TRI LEDs also eliminating color shadows for smooth, seamless color mixing and giving user endless possibilities for stages, productions and lightshows. The dynamic white With a 40-degree beam angle, the color washes provided by the Flat Par TW12 are far-reaching, while 0-100% electronic dimming and easily activated LED pulse and strobe effects offers the ability to dim the unit evenly.
The Flat Par TW12 may controlled by the 4-button LED display on the rear of the fixture, or by DMX protocol. The scissor yoke and rubber feet allow for this Par to be placed on the ground for additional lighting applications, such as uplighting. A gel frame is included so that diffusion filters may be place in the light path for wider light washing options.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.