The Focus Beam LED, a complimentary fixture to the other Focus Series moving heads, uses a powerful 80W LED engine to produce a powerful, 7400K, 5-degree beam from an advanced optical system. This fixture features motorized focus, two prism effects (rotatable 8-facet Circular and rotatable 6-facet Linear), and it has a built-in in frost filter for wash effects.
ADJ Focus Beam LED Effect Light Features
- Control Protocol: DMX & RDM
- DMX Modes: 2 (16 & 18)
- Dim Modes: 6 Presets (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural, Theatre & Stage 2)
- Dim Speed control (0.1~10 Seconds)
- Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Strobe & pulse control
- Motorized Focus
- Linear Frost 0-100% (Wash effect)
- 2 Prisms: 6 & 8 Facet, Indexable and Rotatable
- USB firmware update port
- Adjustable LED Refresh Rates (900~25k Hz)
- Adjustable Gamma Settings (1.0-2.8)
- With Wired Digital Communication Network
- Display: Touch display with 5-button touch menu
There are a variety of control options on the Focus Beam LED such as: DMX & RDM protocol, a variety of dimming modes, fine pan and fine tilt options, and adjustable gamma and LED refresh rate settings. There is an on-board function display with 5 touch buttons making it easy to dial in custom settings.
The Focus Beam LED offers 13 dichroic colors plus white, and has 15 fixed GOBOs plus open and a GOBO shake effect.
There is a convenient USB port on the rear panel used to update firmware. The fixture has locking Seetronic In/Out connections to daisy chain power, and 3-pin DMX In/Out to link data. The fixture is compact and lightweight suitable for fixed installations or temporary, mobile event applications.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.