The Fog Fury 1000 II is a high performance fog machine. Using today's technology, the Fog Fury 1000 II performs better and puts out a higher amount of fog more efficiently. It has a special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission throughout the pipeline to prevent clogging. It is also equipped with a high performance pump system for optimum output. The Fog Fury 1000 II also has convenient features such as a visible fog fluid level built-in to the rear of the unit to see how much fluid is in the tank, and a LED heating indicator system that changes colors depending on whether the fogger is heating up or ready to use.
This fogger produces 4000 cubic feet of fog per minute, has a built-in internal tank with a .9 Liter capacity, and has a 4 minute warm-up time. This machine uses water-based fog fluid only.
ADJ Fog Fury 1000 II Fog Machine Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 700W compact, high ouput fog machine
- Visible fog fluid level indicator on rear
- High performance pump for optimum output
- Special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission pipeline system to mimimize the possibility clogging
- Single yoke to mount on a wall or from trussing bracket
- Includes On/Off wired remote control with 9ft./3M cable
- Only use high quality, water-based fog fluid
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.