The ADJ Fog Fury Faze is a lower cost alternative to an oil-based Haze Machine, that actually uses water-based fog juice. It creates an even mist right out of the machine rather than a big burst of cloudy fog. This allows for a more even fog atmosphere in the air to highly beams of light from lighting effects.
It features ADJ’s advances in Fog Machine technology such as: a special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission throughout the pipeline to prevent clogging, a high performance pump system for optimum output, plus ADJ’s Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology for heating optimization.
The Fog Fury Faze uses standard water-based fog liquid, has a warm-up time of 5 minutes, has a 2 liter external fog liquid tank, and has an output of 1,000 cubic feet per minute.
American DJ Fog Fury Faze Fog Machine Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 700W portable, high output Faze Machine
- High performance pump for optimum output
- ADJ’s Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology
- Automatic circuit cut-off to protect pump if fog fluid tank runs dry
- Special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission pipeline system to minimize the possibility clogging
- Convenient carrying handle
- Low Fluid Indicator on rear
- Uses water-based fog fluid
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.