Designed to perform reliably for years, the commercial Fog Fury Jett Pro is a high velocity vertical fog machine that mixes color into the fog. The color is produced by 28x 3-Watt LEDs (6 Red, 7 Green, 6 Blue, 3 Amber & 6 UV LEDs). The Fog Fury Jett Pro produces a dry even blast of fog over 40 feet (12 meters) in the air.
ADJ Fog Fury Jett Pro Fog Machine Features
- LED and vertical fog effect combination
- Operates in multiple positions
- On Board control or remote control
- WiFLY EXR Wireless DMX (up to 2,500 ft. /760M line of sight)
- ADJ’s Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology
- Safety cable eye bolt
- On board control or Wireless DMX
- WiFLY EXR Wireless DMX (2,500 feet line of sight)
- AC 120V/60Hz or 240/50Hz (non switching)
The Fog Fury Jett Pro has a special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission throughout the pipeline to prevent clogging. It is also equipped with a high performance Italian pump system for optimum output. ADJ’s Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology is on-board to maintain optimum heat levels with short warm-up time between fog blasts.
The Fog Fury Jett Pro may be use vertically or horizontally. The reservoir tank may be mounted in the front or rear of the unit so the machine may be pointed up or down. Control options included 3-pin and 5-pin DMX In/Out connections, ADJ’s WiFLY EXR wireless DMX on-board, plus the ADJ FFJWR wireless remote comes included in the box.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.