The American DJ MB DMX II Heavy Duty Mirror Ball Motor
allows you to control the operation of the mirror ball motor as well as the lamps via DMX operation. The MB DMX II may be operated in three modes; DMX-512, Stand-Alone, or Master/Slave. You may also link several MB DMX II motors together to obtain universal speed and rotation.
American DJ MB DMX II Mirror Ball Motor Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Includes two 3-prong Edison socket to power Pinspots
- 2 DMX Channels:
- Channel 1: Adjustable motor speed and direction control of mirror ball
- Channel 2: Turns On/Off pinspots
- For use with up to a 20-inch mirror ball
- Circuit breaker protection (no need to change fuses)
- XLR In/Out
- Master/slave control: Up to 4 MB DMX units can be diasy-chained together for synchronized motor rotation and universal speed, resulting in dramatic visual effects
- 1/4 inch socket for On/Off control with optional Mini/C controller (sold separately)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.