Offering impressive coverage thanks to its 48 lenses, the Mini Dekker is an inventive LED fixture that produces RGBW-colored effects that shoot out in every direction to create a moving galaxy of ultra-bright beams. With a powerful light source consisting of two 10W quad-color LEDs, the beams generated by the Mini Dekker are powerful and varied in color, creating a lightshow that leaves audiences awestruck and venues radiating pure lighting excitement.
American DJ Mini Dekker Effect Light Features
- DMX-512 LED effect that produces RGBW (red, green, blue & white) colored beams from 48 lenses
- Features 2 bright 10-watt RGBW Quad LED’s
- Light in weight and portable for entertainers on the go!
- Strobe effect
- 7 Operating Modes: Color Change, Color Fade, Color Change w/ Strobe, Color Fade w/ Strobe, Sound Active, Static Color, & DMX Control
- DMX-512 protocol
- 4-button DMX LED menu
- 8 DMX Channels
- Stand Alone or Master/Slave Configuration
- Adjustable sound active sensitivity dial
- Includes hanging bracket
- Run all night – no duty cycle
- Integrated 3-pin XLR In/Out connections to daisy-chain up to 16x Mini Dekker fixtures
- Long life LEDs (50,000 hr. rating)
Users have five operational modes to choose from: Sound Active, Static Color, DMX-Controlled, Color Change and Color Fade (both with and without strobe). With an 8-channel DMX mode, users can also get more creative with the Mini Dekker, programming its strobe effects and multi-color beams to add increased energy to their displays.
Weighing just 4 lbs. (1.7kg), the Mini Dekker, much like the other Startec Series fixtures, is ideal for taking on the road as part of a more extensive setup, making it particularly well-suited to mobile DJs and touring bands as well as small venues.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.