The myDMX-RM is a great solution for a lighting designer to leave at a venue so that their staff can trigger lighting scenes without the use of a computer or myDMX software.
ADJ myDMX RM Lighting Controller Features
- 16 Assignable port triggers
- Arrange scenes into groups
- Sound-light with BPM audio analysis and pulse analysis
- Live snapshots
- Live scene dimming and scene speed controls
- BPM tap
- Flash scenes
- Blind editing - edit scenes without outputting the DMX
- Fully compatible with myDMX 2.1 software
- Easy-to-use DMX software
- 512 Live DMX channels
- 512 Stand-Alone channels
- Extensive fixture profile library
- SSL2 Profile editor & support
- Drag and drop effects generator
- Works with simple scenes/steps
Some features listed require myDMX RM to be connected to a computer
ADJ’s myDMX-RM is a multi-platform DMX control software/hardware system (Windows and OSX Mac compatible). myDMX-RM has a new, robust, 19” rack mount, hardware dongle and exciting new features to take greater command of your light show. myDMX-RM allows you to program your light show with myDMX 3.0 software, upload programmed data to myDMX-RM then playback in stand-alone mode without a computer. This is the ideal control solution for clubs, bars, schools and event venues where you want to make it as simple as possible. Out of the package, myDMX 3.0 software will run in Express Mode; 512 “Live” DMX channels & 512 “Stand Alone” DMX channels (No 3D visualizer, Easy Remote or Midi features).
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.