Great for pedal board users. AirTurn BT200S-2, S-4, and S-6 use quiet steel switches for positive switch feel but has little to no sound.
The BT200S is a durable and tactile, wireless foot switch for creating proprietary, keyboard, audio, and MIDI commands to control your tablet, computer, phone, or other Bluetooth powered devices.
Customized Control from MIDI to Media
A four switch canvas to create your own customized controller. With the AirTurn Manager App, take control over a range of settings including:
Choose Your Power
- MIDI Commands and Notes
- Idle Time
- Switch Types
- Low Power or Fast Response Mode
- Debounce Adjustment
- Keyboard Commands including modifiers
- Keyboard and MIDI messages can be customized even further, with multiple items per switch including separate Press and Release messages. Switches may be defined as Momentary, Latching, Pulse or Command.
Use the rechargeable LiPo battery that lasts 200 hours on a single charge. Or, plug into a USB Wall charger, 9 volt (center-negative) wall charger, or connect on a powered pedal board.
Pair and Play
You can take your BT200S out of the box and pair with your favorite Bluetooth 4.0 or higher equipped computer or tablet and an AirTurn compatible app and you are ready to go. Default settings work with most apps.
The BT200S family utilizes an all new design, made from a virtually indestructible polymer blend that still allows the Bluetooth signal through. Get a full tactile experience with these strong steel switches.
AirTurn BT200S Bluetooth Footswitch Controller Features
- 2, 4, or 6 programmable tactile steel switches.
- Works with hundreds of apps for controlling and performing with MIDI, reading music, scrolling lyrics or guitar tabs, teleprompting, slide presentations, instrument effects or audio/video media control, and many more. Full list available at www.airturn.com
- Seven easy to change modes for different uses. Modes for Keyboard Commands, MIDI, Assisted Technology and many Desktop Applications for PC and MAC. The AirTurn Direct mode is available with many apps to support the full virtual keyboard in iOS.
- Two pairing Methods. Open pairing lets you store the connections of up to 8 different devices for instant connections. Closed pairing stores the connection for only one device and does not connect erroneously to other devices.
- Assign your keyboard and MIDI commands with the AirTurn Manager (iOS, Mac, Android)
- Industrial grade foot switches for a fast and reliable response.
- Bluetooth status LED. Low battery status LED.
- Anti-skid control on the base for stage floors.