The AKG C414 XLS ST Studio Condenser Microphone Stereo Pair
consist of two mics that are within 1 dB to each other in sensitivity and also within 1 dB to each other in the range of 300 Hz to 8,000 Hz of the individual frequency response when used in cardioid mode. This incredible stereo pair provides realistic stereo recording every time they are called upon. The AKG C414 XLS has been a standard in the recording industry for many years.
AKG C414 XLS ST Studio Condenser Microphone Stereo Pair Features
- Absolutely perfectly matched stereo pair thanks to AKG's sophisticated computer-aided matching method
- Highest possible correlation over the whole frequency range and virtually identical sensitivity
- Selected from thousands of individual microphones
- Package includes two universal shock mounts, stereo bar, two stand adapters, two wind screens and a hardshell case
- Designed, Engineered and Built in Vienna, Austria
Realistic stereo recordings require microphones with outstanding performance and excellent quality. They also require performance consistency and accurate localization from the pair of microphones. Therefore, every factory-matched pair has been created from thousands of individual microphones selected by AKG's sophisticated computer-aided matching method. The result is the highest possible correlation over the whole frequency range and virtually identical sensitivity for stunning, three-dimensional recordings.
Using this matched pair for stereo recordings in various techniques will provide a good and stable balance without frequency-dependent shifting of the stereo panorama.