The AKG C520 is a head-worn condenser microphone with maximum dynamic range for the perfect vocal sound.
Its cardioid polar pattern effectively rejects unwanted ambient noise. An ideal choice for frontmen, singing keyboardists, drummers, guitarists, and dancers. The microphone arm mounts either on the left or right side of the headband as desired. The C520 provides the perfect solution for any performer needing a handsfree microphone. A transducer shock mount reduces handling noise to a minimum. The moisture shield prevents perspiration from penetrating into the transducer element,ensuring a high degree of humidity protection for the microphone.
AKG C520 Features
- C 520 for external phantom powering
- C 520 L for use with the B 29 L battery power supply, AKG WMS Series bodypack transmitters, or the MPA V L adapter for external phantom powering.
- Head-worn microphone with continuously adjustable behind-the-neck headband
- External shock mount for high mechanical-noise rejection
- Miniature gooseneck for precise positioning near the user’s mouth
- Microphone arm provides choice of left or right-hand use