The Allen and Heath MixWizard 4 WZ4 16:2 Mixer
builds upon the winning formula of previous MixWizard mixers with exciting new features and, of course, fantastic simplicity and sound quality! With 16 high specification mic/line inputs, the MixWizard WZ4 16:2 provides incredible versatility in a compact, straightforward format.
New features for this 4th generation MixWizard mixing console include two newly designed digital FX engines with 20 studio quality FX presets, EQ in/out switching and the option to fit a multichannel USB interface with high quality 16 channel soundcard for easy multitrack recording and 2-track playback.
Allen & Heath gives the WZ4 16:2 their acclaimed 4 band EQ with 2 sweepable mids, high quality 100mm faders, 6 aux sends, 12 segment bargraph metering and our unique QCC connector system for easy desktop, rack or flightcase mounting. If you’re looking for professional grade, all-purpose analogue mixers in a compact, rack mountable frame, the MixWizards continue to set the bar.
Allen and Heath MixWizard 4 WZ4 16:2 Mixer Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 19 inch Rack mountable
- 16 mic/line inputs with balanced XLR/TRS jack, insert and direct output
- 100mm faders
- 4 band EQ with 2 swept mids
- 6 Aux sends - 2x pre fade / 2x switched / 2x post fade (Can be reconfigured with internal jumpers)
- 2 Stereo returns
- Dedicated mono output fader - can be switched to provide an L+R mono feed for a centre or fill speaker, or sub bass feed
- Independent A-B output for 2-track recording, monitor foldback, speaker fills etc
- Tri-colour, 12 segment bargraph metering
- Twin FX engines with 20 studio quality FX presets
- +48V Phantom Power
- Signal and Peak LEDs
- Lamp socket
- USB multitrack recording option
- Footswitch connector (mutes/unmutes the ST1 FX Return)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.