Designed as direct-replacement bridge for 3-screw Fender® bass bridges, the Badass III offers Precision Bass® and Jazz Bass® players increased attack, sustain, and note-clarity. Favored by Frank Bello (Anthrax), the Badass III was standard equipment on his Fender signature bass.
Leo Quan BB-3343-003 Badass III Bass Bridge Features
- Direct retrofit for Fender® basses with bridges secured by 3 mounting screws.
- High-density Zinc alloy offers increased attack and sustain.
- Pre-grooved saddles for easier installation and accommodation of wider or narrower string-spacing.
- Can be strung through-bridge (top-loading) or through-body.
- Color-matched mounting screws and height-adjustment Allen wrench included.