Allparts SRNF-C replacement neck for Stratocaster® is “officially licensed by Fender®” and made to exacting quality standards in Japan. Offering a modern 10” fingerboard radius, 21 vintage-tall frets, and over-sprayed with a vintage-tinted nitrocellulose finish, our SRNF-C model offers a great combination of vintage aesthetics and modern playability.
Allparts SRNF-C 21-Fret Rosewood Strat Neck Features
- 21 Vintage Tall Frets .074" x .053"
- Classic C Shape Maple Neck w/ 10" Radius
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Classic 1-5/8" Nut Width
- Heel Width 2-3/16"
- Vintage Tuning Peg Hole Diameter .340"
- Truss Rod Adjustment at the Heel
- Neck Thickness .85" at the First Fret, .95" at the Twelfth Fret