Allparts TMNF-C replacement neck for Telecaster® is “officially licensed by Fender®” and made to exacting quality standards in Japan. Offering a modern 10” fingerboard radius, 21 vintage-tall frets, and over-sprayed with a vintage-tinted nitrocellulose finish, our TMNF-C model offers a great combination of vintage aesthetics and modern playability.
Allparts TMNF-C Maple C Shape Tele Neck Features
- 21 Vintage Tall Frets .074" x .053"
- Classic C-Shape, One Piece Maple Neck with 10" Radius
- Classic 1-5/8" Nut Width
- Heel Width 2-3/16"
- Nitro-Over-Poly Finish
- Vintage Tuning Peg Hole Diameter .340"
- Truss Rod Adjustment at the Heel
- Neck Thickness .86" at First Fret, .96" at Twelfth Fret