The Ampeg Liquifier Analog Chorus pedal delivers incredibly rich tones thanks to its dual chorus circuit design. It’s no surprise that this exciting Ampeg offering serves as the perfect complement to a bass player’s rig, but did you know that this versatile Chorus also produces a wide range of tones and colors for the guitar as well? Experience classic dreamy chorus or turn it all the way up to transport your tone to a new dimension! The powerful Ampeg Liquifier Analog Chorus features a roadworthy all-metal chassis that stands up to the rigors of practice in performance. Add in true bypass switching and you have a device capable of delivering all the lush sounds you’ve been dreaming of and more!
Ampeg Liquifier Analog Chorus Pedal Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Dual chorus circuit design delivers incredibly rich chorus tones for both bass and guitar -
- Dial in the perfect sound with Rate, Depth and Effect Level controls
- True bypass, analog design with incredible signal-to-noise ratio
- Roadworthy all-metal chassis construction
- 9V DC supply or battery capable (not included)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.