Featuring USB and Bluetooth® connectivity, the ACV-5100 Acendo Vibe™ is an expertly designed web conferencing sound bar with integrated camera. Dedicated analog audio inputs and
outputs allow the Acendo Vibe to easily integrate with other room technology. Featuring a wide-angle, 110° field-of-view camera; sound by JBL; far-field microphone array; echo cancellation; ambient noise reduction; Bluetooth and USB connectivity; and a look that enhances modern workspace architecture, Acendo Vibe supports the high standards of today's workforce.
Acendo ACV-5100 Vibe Video Conferencing Sound Bar with 4k Camera Features
- Sound by JBL – Hear everything said in the meeting with speakers, microphones, and DSP algorithms from JBL.
- Wide-angle camera (110° FoV) – The wide-angle camera means that everyone in the room can be seen, including those people sitting close to the display. This makes Acendo Vibe perfect for small rooms where the table is near the display.
- Elegant Design – Modern office environments are designed to attract and retain the most talented employees through the use of elegant interior design and the use of tactile materials, such as fabrics. Acendo Vibe is built using high-quality materials and is available in two colors designed to complement interior design.
- CEC Display Control – Acendo Vibe will turn the display on and off in response to triggers, making it even easier for users to get started with their meeting. For example, by plugging a laptop into Acendo Vibe, the display will turn on and show the laptop content. Because this is all done with CEC, there are no additional cables or programming required therefore simplifying installation.
- USB and Bluetooth Connectivity – Use Acendo Vibe in BYOD applications with a user's laptop or mobile phone, or use it with Acendo Core to create a complete, highly optimized meeting solution.
- Integrated Mounting Bracket – The integrated wall mount facilitates installation by a single person. This mount allows customers to connect and route all the cabling with Acendo Vibe on the wall and then simply rotate Acendo Vibe into position.
See and hear everyone in the room, thanks to Acendo Vibe's wide-angle camera, integrated JBL speakers, far-field microphones, and digital signal processor (DSP) algorithms. Echo cancellation and ambient noise reduction eliminate distracting background noises.
HDMI, USB and Bluetooth connectivity support Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) environments as well as integration with Acendo Core for an enhanced and intuitive room collaboration experience. CEC display control turns the display on or off in response to triggers. Acendo Vibe’s dedicated audio inputs and outputs can be used to integrate additional technology such as hearing-enhanced systems.
Installed rubber feet for placement on a credenza or tabletop. Rubber feet can be removed for installation on a wall; however, it is important to note that for optimum sound quality, rubber feet must be present when resting on a table.
With the trend toward open working environments, small meeting spaces are becoming more and more important. It is critical that these spaces be well suited for quick, extremely intuitive collaboration, so as not to interrupt the daily work flow. Bringing your own Device into meeting spaces that lack technology means a group huddling around a laptop and trying to hear, and speak, using the laptop audio and video (which is really meant for an individual rather than a group).
With a very reasonable entry price, and low total cost of ownership, Acendo Vibe is ideal for any collaboration space, and can even be incorporated into small spaces that didn't have technology planned.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.