Featuring high-end AD/DA converter for professional recording studios and high-profile production facilities, the Galaxy 32 Synergy Core is a 32-channel multi-channel audio interface with Dante, HDX and Thunderbolt 3. The interface builds upon Antelope Audio’s award-winning Orion 32 line - bringing 32 channels of analog I/O, industry-standard HDX, Thunderbolt and Dante digital connectivity, and Synergy Core processing to a 1U rack-mountable chassis. Along with the comprehensive I/O, the Galaxy 32 Synergy Core features high-resolution conversion and 64-bit AFC™ clocking so your recording system can sound better than ever.
Antelope Audio Galaxy 32 Synergy Core Thunderbolt Audio Interface Features
Unrivaled Audio Performance
- High-fidelity conversion for detailed sound when recording and streaming audio, and 64-bit AFC™ clocking technology delivering spacious stereo image with distinct separation;
- 32 I/O channels over 8 DC-coupled D-Sub 25 connectors, 64 I/O channels of optical MADI and 8 I/O channels of ADAT;
- 64 I/O channels in any popular DAW over Thunderbolt 3 port, 64 I/O channels in Pro Tools over two HDX ports, and up to 64 I/O channels over Dante with primary port and a mirrored secondary port for redundancy;
- Simultaneous use of all digital ports for easy integration with multiple systems and different setups;
- 37 Synergy Core analog-modeled effects included and over 30 available as optional expansions. Processed in real-time with imperceptible latency;
- Virtual patch-bay allowing execution of complicated input/output signal routing with a simple drag and drop.
Experience a new level of detail in your recordings and enjoy wider soundstage for an exceptional stereo image in audio playback. The transparent mastering-grade converters with up to 130dB of headroom and that same 64-bit AFC™ clocking technology from Antelope Audio’s legendary master clocks, go hand in hand to deliver unrivaled audio performance for your entire studio.
Refine your Projects with Synergy Core Processing
The effects coming with Synergy Core are modeled after iconic studio equipment and can be applied in real-time during monitoring, post-production, and live recording. The exclusive compressors, EQs and preamps, are processed with near zero latency entirely inside the interface, putting zero load on your host CPU. The onboard Synergy Core contains the processing power of a complex multi-rack setup which enables you to load up to 128 instances of your favorite signal processors in a single session. Need a console bus compressor on the entire drum kit, or a mastering EQ on your mix bus? You got it.
At any time, you can expand your collection by purchasing more analog-modeled effects such as Grove Hill's Liverpool, and 3rd party effects like Antares’ Auto-Tune.
Seamless Integration, Extensive I/O
The 1U box fits perfectly in high-end audio installations that need to transfer audio over long distance or are simply short on rack space but need to track all audio simultaneously. The versatile interface fuses multiple devices into one by combining a converter, digital patch bay, Dante system and MADI, HDX and Thunderbolt 3 interface.
Dozens of external preamps and signals can be fed in and out of the interface via the eight D-Sub 25 connectors and digital expansion is available through the optical MADI, ADAT, and S/PDIF ports.
Large Sessions and Efficient Workflow
Input and output channels are no longer a scarce resource with the Galaxy 32 Synergy Core. Unlike modular systems, all I/O is available at any time and can be used simultaneously without the need to exchange boards or change setups, making it easy to work on multiple sessions. Thanks to Antelope Audio's unique FPGA programming your HD or HDX rig can now maintain 64 I/O channels in Pro Tools, even at 192kHz.