Are you looking for an easy-to-use, high-quality audio interface for your Mac, Windows computer, or iPad Pro? Look no further than Apogee Jam X! This premium audio interface is designed to capture your guitar, bass guitar or keyboard on any of your favorite devices. Plus, it works with your iPhone*.
Apogee Jam X makes it simple and portable to have the perfect take anywhere you go. Whether you’re a beginner or pro recording artist or studio engineer, Jam X provides ultra-clear sound quality that will make everyone jealous of your beats. It’s unique feature of Analog Compressor presets allow you to dial in just the right kind of sound - choose from Vintage Blue Stomp, Purple Squeeze & Smooth Leveler.
If you’ve ever wanted the power and convenience of a professional sounding record without having to lug around heavy and expensive equipment – Jam X is the perfect solution. With Apogee Jam X enjoy amazing sound quality on any device!
Apogee Jam X USB Audio Interface Features
- Apogee’s PureDIGITAL connection for pristine sound quality
- Works with guitar, bass, keyboards, synths, or any acoustic instrument with pickups
- Built-in Analog Compressor
- Includes 3 Presets:
- Smooth Leveler (Low Amount of Compression)
- Purple Squeeze (Medium Amount of Compression)
- Vintage Blue Stomp (Aggressive Amount of Compression).
- 1/8” output connects to headphones or powered speakers
- 1/4” studio quality instrument input
- 24-bit/96kHz high resolution audio
- Rugged metal body
- Blend Mode - Record with zero latency
- No configuration necessary. Just plug in and play with any audio recording app
- Connect to Mac and Windows computers
- Compatible with the Apogee ASIO Driver for Windows
- Connect to iPad Pro with Type C port
Built-In Analog Compressor
Jam X’s built-in analog compressor introduces an all-new feature to the Jam family. Jam X delivers a total tonal experience that no other interface in this category can touch. Choose from 3 different presets that will respond to how much you drive the input gain. With Jam X you will have an endless amount of inspiration in developing your own clean tone aesthetic.
Crank it up - Headphones or Powered Monitors
Whether you’re monitoring as you play and record with your favorite app, or streaming music, the stereo output on Jam X dramatically improves the playback quality of your audio. With high resolution sample rates up to 96k and ample headroom, Jam X delivers incredible clarity and plenty of volume to your headphones or powered speakers.
Blend Mode - Never Miss A Beat
Stay in the rhythmic pocket with Blend mode, allowing you to record with absolutely no vibe-killing latency (delay). To listen exclusively through your virtual amp software, turn off Blend with a click of a button.
The Ins and Outs - Connection Options
Connect any instrument-level input you can imagine to your computer or iOS device using Jam X. Synth and keyboard, electric guitar and bass, dynamic microphone* and acoustic instrument with a pickup - it all works. Jam X is a complete audio interface that lets you monitor your recording and playing too with a premium 1/8” output for headphones or powered speakers.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.