The 2600 M Limited Edition model includes the microKEY237 keyboard controller. The ARP2600 full-size reissue sold out in days. The M-limited model provides the same incredible sound, features, and quality in a more compact and desktop-friendly format.
One of the most iconic analog synthesizers ever released, faithfully reissued and offered in a desktop-friendly size. Flexible semi-modular design for signature sounds and expansive possibilities for synthesists. Plug and play controller compatibility and USB MIDI. Both models come with a custom roller case and patch cables.
ARP 2600 M Limited Synthesizer with Keyboard and Case Features
- Classic three-oscillator, duophonic, semi-modular analog synthesizer
- Complete series of patch points and faders as found on the original
- Stereo speakers on-board
- Spring reverb on-board, redesigned to provide the lushness of the reverb found in the full-size model
- Powers and accepts standard MIDI messages from any USB controller
- All the power of the full-size model at 20.5” wide and only 13 l bs.
- Limited Edition model come with a microKEY237 included