The full-size ARP2600 reissue sold out in days. The 2600 M model provides the same incredible sound, features, and quality in a more compact and desktop-friendly format.
One of the most iconic analog synthesizers ever released, faithfully reissued and offered in a desktop-friendly size. Flexible semi-modular design for signature sounds and expansive possibilities for synthesists. Plug and play controller compatibility and USB MIDI. Includes custom roller case and patch cables.
ARP 2600 M Synthesizer with Case Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Classic three-oscillator, duophonic, semi-modular analog synthesizer
- Complete series of patch points and faders as found on the original
- Stereo speakers on-board
- Spring reverb on-board, redesigned to provide the lushness of the reverb found in the full-size model
- Powers and accepts standard MIDI messages from any USB controller
- All the power of the full-size model at 20.5” wide and only 13 l bs.
- Standard production model does not include controller
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.