A rugged, compact, and portable unit, the CLEANBoxPro provides two channels of unbalanced to balanced level conversion and two channels of balanced to unbalanced level conversion. Balanced lines offer increased immunity to external electrical noise, such as hum. Since a balanced system minimizes induced noise, it is the preferred method of connecting audio gear, especially when long lengths of cable are used. One section of the CLEANBoxPro converts two channels of consumer-level unbalanced input signals into two channels of pro line-level balanced output signals. It has two RCA jack inputs and a stereo mini-phone jack input connected in parallel. The balanced output feeds two XLR male jacks.
The other section of the CLEANBoxPro converts two channels of line-level balanced input signals into two channels of consumer unbalanced output signals. It has two XLR female input jacks. The unbalanced output feeds two RCA jacks and a stereo mini-phone jack connected in parallel. Each section has stereo level controls to optimize signal levels. An LED indicator lights when power is applied.
- Home or professional recording studios
- Live sound, PA, and permanent installs
- DJ, AV, and consumer HiFi
- Podcasting and broadcasting
- The CLEANBoxPro can be used with: mixers, audio processors, laptop computers, computer sound cards, CD/DVD players, video gaming machines, MP3 player/recorders, powered monitors and digital audio workstations