An invaluable tool, the Phantom II Pro provides clean reliable phantom power for two condenser microphones. Designed to do one thing and do it well, the Phantom II Pro features a rugged, compact portable unit.
ART PHANTOM2 Pro Two Channel Phantom Power Supply Features
- Dual Channel Phantom Power Supply
- XLR connectors for balanced inputs and outputs
- Low power, high efficiency CMOS circuitry for Long battery life using a standard 9 Volt battery (Alkaline recommended)
- Can be powered with an external power supplyfor operation from AC mains
- Rugged extruded aluminum case with accessible battery compartment
- LED lighted On/Off switch
- Low noise, low distortion circuitry
Innovative low power circuitry generates the higher voltage necessary for powering microphones while maximizing battery life. The Phantom II Pro installs inline between your microphone and a balanced line input on your gear. Balanced lines offer increased immunity to external electrical noise, such as hum. Since a balanced system minimizes induced noise, it is the preferred method of connecting audio gear, especially when long lengths of cable are used.
The Phantom II Pro is an invaluable tool in application areas including (but not limited to): home or professional recording studios, live sound, PA, permanent installs, DJ, AV, podcasting and broadcasting. Use it with mixers, audio processors, digital audio workstations or anywhere you need phantom power for your mics.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.