Designed and engineered for high quality audio performance and functionality, the S8 3WAY
is an eight channel three way microphone splitter which is ideal for live sound, recording and broadcast applications. Now you have the capability to send your microphone and XLR balanced line level input signals to multiple mix locations.
Each channel provides one XLR input, one XLR direct output with two additional transformer isolated XLR outputs for a total of 3 balanced outputs from each single microphone input signal.
Typical uses would include sending 8 direct signals through the S8 3WAY to a main Front-of-house mixer, with additional feeds going to a monitor mix station while transformer balanced isolated feeds are sent to remote recording desk or used for a broadcast feed.
The ART S8 3WAY features the same high quality musical sounding transformers used in the popular ART S8, and is housed in a standard one space rack-mountable steel chassis designed for years of reliable operation.
ART S8 3Way Microphone Splitter Features
- High quality passive interface
- Eight high performance transformers
- One direct and two transformer isolated output per channel
- Balanced XLR input and 3 balanced XLR per channel
- Extremely wide frequency response
- Extremely low voltage insertion loss
- Reversible rack ears for added system flexibility
- Live Sound, Permanent/Fixed install, Studio applications