The ART Tube MP Studio has the same great sound as the original Tube MP (which was nominated for a TEC Award) - plus great new features & functionality.
The Studio adds ART's Output Protection Limiter, which protects the next link in your signal chain - like a sound card or any digital processor, and an analog VU meter for measurement of the unit's output level, or the impact of the OPL circuitry on the signal.
The Tube MP Studio can be used in a wide variety of applications, including recording, project and home studios - as a microphone preamp, and as a world-class direct box for bass guitars, synthesizers, keyboards and just about anything else that needs the ART Tube touch.
The ART Tube MP Studio provides XLR & 1/4 inch I/Os and 48V phantom power.
ART Tube MP Studio Features
ART Tube MP Studio Applications
- Analog VU Meter
- OPL Output Protection Limiter
- Hand-Selected 12AX7A Vacuum Tube
- Variable Input and Output Gain Controls
- Provides over 60 dB of Gain
- +48 Phantom Power Switch
- Phase Reversal Switch
- XLR and 1/4 inch Inputs and Outputs
- Makes microphones sound big, warm and full. The Tube MP Studio is fantastic on vocal mics!
- OPL Limiter helps protect soundcards, hard disk recorders, and any other processing from becoming overloaded. You get the most out of your processor!
- VU metering helps you keep your signal at your desired level.
- Plug in a sythesizer or keyboard, and hear how warm and full they can really sound!
- Bassists - the Tube MP Studio is perhaps the ultimate direct box for bass guitars...for recording and live use.
- Acoustic guitarists are also discovering how great their instruments sound through the Tube MP Studio...warm and full!
- The Tube MP Studio is a great upgrade from low quality mixer preamps...why record with anything else?