ART is proud to introduce the USB Pre II. This 2x2 digital interface is a high-quality input/output and 192KHz capable digital interfaces for connecting a computer to a wide variety of audio systems.
The USB Pre II takes instrument or mic level signals and converts them with a 32-bit ADC containing sample rates from 44.1kHz to 192kHz for computer input. USB audio is converted using a 32-bit stereo DAC to analog audio. Custom transformers remove ground loops and other system noise between digital and analog audio systems.
ART USB Pre II 2x2 USB Audio Interface Features
- High-Quality 32-bit A / D to D / A convertors
- Sample rates from 44.1k to 192kHz
- Low latency
- ASIO and WDM driver
- Transformer isolated outputs
- Front panel input monitoring switch
- Low noise discrete mic preamps
- High Z instrument inputs
- Zero latency monitoring
- Front panel headphone output
- MIDI input / MIDI output