MiniLAB 3 is a compact MIDI keyboard & pad controller that lets users make music, right out the box. With a creative plug-and-play workflow, versatile assignable controls, 500 curated sounds from Analog Lab’s massive library, and a bundle of world-class creative software, MiniLAB 3 is designed to finally help beginners and professionals to get truly immersed in their music creation flow, whatever their style.
Hands-on, easy to use
From the great-feeling keyboard, to the smart DAW-integrated pads & faders, to the real-time mini display, every aspect of MiniLAB 3 is designed to be intuitive, expressive, and a joy to use - for beginners and pros alike.
Arturia MiniLAB 3 25 Key Keyboard Controller Features
- 25 note velocity-sensitive slim keyboard.
- Useful, tactile controls:
- 2 banks of 8 high quality velocity & pressure sensitive pads with RGB backlighting
- 8 rotary encoders
- 4 sliders
- Mini display & clickable browsing knob, with real-time feedback on tweaks and controls.
- Built-in Arpeggiator.
- Hold and Chord modes.
- Effective DAW functionalities:
- Custom-written DAW scripts for intuitive integration with major DAWs
- 8 DAW & user presets
- DAW Transport Control
- Octave up and down buttons for full range, Transpose for semitone transposition.
- 2 capacitive touch sensors for pitch bend and modulation wheel.
- Control input for pedal: sustain, expression, or footswitch.
- USB-C MIDI connects to computers and MIDI Control Center.
- MIDI 5-pin DIN output for connection to external MIDI instruments and gears.
- Seamless integration with all Arturia software instruments, including Analog Lab: select sounds, browse presets, switch parts, smart-assigned controls.
Enjoy a workflow that aids the creative process, with features like a built-in arpeggiator, Chord mode, custom DAW presets, and easy transposition. Making music has never been so accessible.
Portable, compatible design
MiniLAB 3 is built to fit seamlessly into any setup, from bedroom to stage, with its compact & lightweight design, deeper DAW integration, and MIDI out & USB-C connectivity.
Built to last
MiniLAB 3 is built with longevity and sustainability in mind. A rugged road-ready design, 5-year warranty, minimum 50% recycled plastic construction, and 100% recycled packaging means this controller goes the distance.
Creative software included
On top of a world-class MIDI controller, users get a full package of premium music-making software, from an industry-standard DAW to well over 500 synth & keyboard presets.
Everything that users need to start creating their own music. Explore premium tools like Ableton Live Lite, Analog Lab Intro, UVI Model D grand piano, and Native Instruments’ The Gentleman upright piano; enjoy access to millions of royalty-free lifetime loops & samples with a Loopcloud 2 months subscription + 1 Welcome pack + 1 pack of your choice; get to grips with playing keyboard, finger drumming, DAW production, and even music theory with a Melodics “unlimited” trial subscription & bonus lessons.