Ultimate in power and portability! The HYDRASYNTH EXPLORER offers the powerful Hydrasynth sound engine together with battery powered operation and a new ASM PolyTouch polyphonic aftertouch mid-sized keybed. The greatest attention has been put to its user interface, making sound creation a breeze. This is the ultimate companion for a portable setup, where a smaller footprint in needed.
Utilizing an advanced wavetable synthesis engine, 3 Oscillators, dual Wave Mutators and 2 filters that can be configured in series or parallel, the tone generating capabilities are unmatched.
As for the performance capabilities, The HYDRASYNTH EXPLORER has our proprietary 37-note mid-sized Polytouch keybed that offers polyphonic aftertouch over each note, giving you the type of expressive control found only in certain vintage synths.
ASM Hydrasynth Explorer Synthesizer Features
- 8-voice polyphonic digital wave morphing synthesizer
- POLYTOUCH Polyphonic Aftertouch, Note on/off velocity keyboard with 37 mid-sized keys
- Battery powered operation using 8xAA batteries (not included)
- MPE (MIDI Polyphonic Expression) compatible
- Microtuning support via MIDI Tuning Standard files
- 3 Oscillators per voice with 4 Mutators total
- 1 Multimode filter and 1 variable LP-BP/Notch-HP filter per voice
- 640 program locations with Category search
- CV/Gate interconnectivity