With pristine audio quality, ultra-low handling noise, and high-frequency clarity, Audio-Technica’s AE3300 gives voice to the subtleties of vocal performance. This cardioid condenser vocal microphone features the condenser element used in the legendary AT4033 and proven in the world’s finest recording studios.
The hardened-steel outer grille is lined with fine steel mesh and a layer of open-cell foam for ultimate protection against vocal plosives without compromising high-frequency clarity. Its superior anti-shock engineering ensures low handling noise and quiet performance. For exceptional performance. For exacting detail. For brilliant clarity: AE3300. It’s the new standard in live audio.
Audio Technica AE3300 Cardioid Condenser Handheld Microphone Features
- Exceptional performance for exceptional performers
- Same element as the classic AT4033 studio microphone
- Well-tempered polar pattern with outstanding rejection qualities
- Superior anti-shock engineering ensures low handling noise and quiet performance
- High-quality double-sided PCB uses surface-mount components. Extensive grounding plane and attention to best-practice grounding methods minimize electrical noise
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Robust all-metal design for enduring dependability on the road
- Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad