The Audio-Technica AE5400 Handheld Condenser Microphone delivers pristine sound quality demanded by the most discriminating microphone user.
With its superb sonic design, this true condenser features superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise and quiet performance. Featuring the same element as the classic AT4050 studio mic, its large-diaphragm capsule assures an accurate, natural response. It handles high SPL's and offers protection against plosives/sibilance without compromising high-frequency performance and clarity.
Audio-Technica AE5400 Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- The ultimate vocal performance instrument
- Pristine sound quality demanded by the most discriminating microphone user
- Same large-diaphragm element as the renowned AT4050 studio microphone; true condenser design
- Superior anti-shock engineering ensures low handling noise and quiet performance
- High-quality double-sided PCB uses surface-mount components. Extensive grounding plane and attention to best-practice grounding methods minimize electrical noise
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Custom transformer improves performance specifications by isolating against noise and RF interference, and providing excellent saturation characteristics that contribute to smooth linear sound quality
- Robust design for enduring dependability on the road
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.