The AT-LH11H is a high-quality aluminum headshell that weighs only 11 grams and can be attached to a wide range of universal tonearm. With non-threaded through-holes, this headshell is ideal for mounting AT-OC9X and AT-ART9X cartridges with threaded mounting holes. At only about 11 g—the lightest in the LH series lineup—the AT-LH11H allows for a wider choice of cartridges on more turntables and tonearms.
Audio Technica AT-LH11H Aluminum Headshell Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Hard anodized finish for reduced unwanted vibration
- Ideal for cartridges with threaded mounting holes (such as the AT-OC9X and AT-ART9X series)
- Equipped with OFC (oxygen-free copper) lead wires
- Enables installation of AT-OC9X/AT-ART9X cartridges on AT-LP5X/AT-LP7 tonearms
- Lightest LH series model at just 11 g
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.