The AT-LP5 is a perfect balance of technology and design. The sleek contemporary lines of the AT-LP5 turntable grace any room in the home, while delivering performance features born out of Audio-Technica's rich analogue heritage.
Audio Technica AT-LP5 Direct Drive Turntable Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Specially designed AT95Ex Dual Moving Magnet stereo cartridge
- Twist-locking tonearm mechanism for quick and easy headshell exchange
- J-shape tonearm referencing the original 1960's and 70's Audio-Technica design
- Precision machined cast aluminium record platter for perfect on-axis balanced rotation
- 5mm Audio-Technica heavy damping rubber mat for improved low-frequency reproduction
- Ergonomic Start/Stop and speed selector with 33 1/3 and 45 RPM selectable speeds
- Adjustable counterweight and anti-skate control for perfect problem free plaing
- Anti-vibration and damping materials used to minimise unwanted resonance
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.