The AT-OC9XML Dual Moving Coil cartridge with Microlinear stylus is designed to provide outstanding channel separation. The Pure Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting (PCOCC) coils ensure pure audio transmission and are aligned in a reverse V-shaped formation to exert less pressure on the stylus, thereby minimizing distortion. Audio quality is further enhanced by a rigid aluminum body that reduces resonance, a neodymium magnet and premium permendur yoke that increase the magnetic energy, and the nude Microlinear stylus on a boron cantilever that tracks the record groove with incredible accuracy, low distortion and high-transient response. The cartridge body has been pre-threaded, enabling it to be mounted to a headshell or integral tonearm with just two screws – no nuts required.
Audio-Technica AT-OC9XML Dual Moving Coil Cartridge Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Dual Moving Coil design, featuring independent coils for both left and right channels, provides outstanding channel separation
- The coils are aligned in a reverse V-shaped formation, which exerts less pressure on the stylus, thereby minimizing distortion
- The cartridge body is pre-threaded, enabling it to be mounted onto the headshell or integral tonearm with just two screws – no nuts required
- Nude Microlinear stylus and boron cantilever provide lower distortion and high transient response
- A neodymium magnet and a premium permendur yoke with high saturation flux density and outstanding magnetic properties further enhance the concentrated magnetic field of the coil gap
- Aluminum body minimizes unwanted vibration for reduced resonance and superior audio reproduction
- Pure Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting process (PCOCC) is used for the coils to achieve pure signal transfer
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.