You don’t have to settle for wimpy, muddy sound just because you’re on the go. The AT-PHA100 Portable Headphone Amplifier is small (width and length comparable to a smartphone) but packs a powerful punch. Engineered using select audio components, and enclosed in all-aluminum casing to protect the circuitry, the AT-PHA100 gives headphones a rich, detailed boost throughout the sonic range with ultra-low distortion.
The AT-PHA100 is equipped with both analog and digital inputs (3.5 mm jack and USB micro-B, respectively) and 3.5 mm headphone jack. It also features a high/low gain switch, machined aluminum volume knob, and five-stage sampling indicator for digital input. The internal lithium polymer rechargeable battery lasts up to 14 hours when amplifying an analog signal, and up to 6 hours when amplifying a digital signal.
The amplifier comes with two rubber bands and a rubber mat for strapping the unit to a smartphone or other portable device, a 1.0 m USB cable (USB 2.0 to USB micro-B) and a 10 cm audio cable terminating in a 3.5 mm gold-plated stereo mini plug at each end.
Audio Technica AT-PHA100 Portable Headphone Amplifier Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Specially selected, discrete circuitry enhances the resolution throughout the frequency range
- NJR MUSES 8832 pre-amp delivers rich, powerful sound from low to high frequencies
- DAC ESS ES9018K2M circuit samples 384kHz/32-bit PCM, and DSD audio sources at 2.8/5.6MHz
- Texas Instruments LME49720 op-amp suppresses distortion for crystal clear mid to high frequencies
- Internal rechargeable lithium polymer battery lasts up to 14 hours
- High/low gain switch and machined aluminum volume knob
- Five-stage sampling indicator (for digital signal input)
- All-aluminum enclosure protects delicate circuitry
- Includes two rubber bands and a rubber mat for strapping amp to a portable device, a 1.0 m USB cable (USB 2.0 to USB micro-B) and a 10 cm audio cable with 3.5 mm mini plugs
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.