Equipped with a USB output, the Audio-Technica AT2020USB Plus Cardioid Condenser Microphone
is designed for digitally capturing music or any acoustic audio source using your favorite recording software. The AT2020USB Plus offers the critically acclaimed, award-winning sound of the AT2020, with studio-quality articulation and intelligibility perfect for singer/songwriters, podcasters, voice-over artists, field recorders, and home studio recorders.
The AT2020USB Plus features a built-in headphone jack with volume control that allows you to directly monitor your microphone signal with no delay. It also offers mix control that blends microphone and pre-recorded audio. The microphone's cardioid pickup pattern delivers excellent off-axis rejection, while its A/D converter with a 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate ensures extremely articulate sound reproduction.
Audio-Technica's state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure that the microphone complies with the company's renowned consistency and reliability standards.
Audio-Technica AT2020USB Plus Cardioid Condenser Features:
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording
- High quality A/D converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate for superb audio
- Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
- Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio
- High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.