The AT33MONO is designed specifically for use with mono vinyl records. Due to the horizontal configuration of its PCOCC (Pure Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting) voice coils, the AT33MONO cartridge only generates electrical signal with horizontal movement, yet it also has appropriate compliance in the vertical direction, making it safe for use with stereo records. The cartridge’s 0.65 mil conical stylus is mounted on a hard duralumin cantilever for excellent sound reproduction and dependable performance. Because the AT33MONO does not easily pick up unnecessary strain components from distorted or scratched records, it produces mono audio of a much higher quality than that generated by a stereo cartridge. The cartridge features a strong, rigid body and incorporates Hanenite rubber in the interior and cantilever fulcrum support to eliminate unnecessary vibrations.
This cartridge with 0.6 mil conical stylus is not compatible with SP (standard play) shellac records. It is designed to play microgroove 33-1/3 and 45 RPM vinyl records
Audio-Technica AT33MONO Dual Moving Coil Phono Cartridge Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Dual moving coil cartridge designed specifically for use with mono vinyl records.
- 0.65 mil conical stylus is mounted on a hard duralumin cantilever
- Strong, rigid body construction
- Hanenite anti-vibration, high-damping rubber in the housing interior and cantilever fulcrum support eliminates unnecessary vibrations
- PCOCC (Pure Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting) coil enables pure signal transfer
- High-quality brass fastening screw
- Compatible with stereo playback systems
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.