Featuring a Shibata line-contact stylus, the AT33Sa is the first Audio-Technica moving coil cartridge to feature one. The Shibata line-contact stylus is known for superior high-range performance and strong mid and bass sound. The stylus is mounted on a tapered boron cantilever with a double damper for reduced weight and better audio quality.
The cartridge’s dual moving coils provide excellent channel separation and are affixed within a strong but lightweight VC mold to greatly reduce unwanted vibration. The cartridge uses a neodymium magnet and a permendur yoke for dramatically enhanced magnetic energy. The PCOCC (Pure Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting) coils ensure pure audio transmission.
Audio Technica AT33SA Dual Moving Coil Cartridge Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Moving coil cartridge with Shibata stylus delivers exquisite, full-range audio reproduction
- Advanced tapered boron cantilever and reduced coil weight improve the audio quality, particularly in the higher frequencies
- Neodymium magnet and permendur yoke dramatically enhance the magnetic energy
- PCOCC (Pure Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting) coil enables pure signal transfer
- High-separation, wide response dual moving coil
- VC mold limits unnecessary vibration
- Precision-cast hard aluminum alloy body enhances rigidity and the signal-to-noise ratio
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.