The Audio-Technica AT4047/SV Condenser Microphone boasts and incredibly rich, warm sound that takes you back to the classic F.E.T. studio microphones.
But there’s nothing remotely old-fashioned about the technology behind that vintage sound. The AT4047/SV studio condenser’s dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range. With a wide dynamic range, incredibly low self-noise and high SPL capability, this versatile microphone excels on vocals, strings, acoustic guitar, instrument ensembles, small vocal groups and voiceovers.
Audio-Technica AT4047/SV Features
- Designed for critical studio, live sound and broadcast applications
- Transformer-coupled output and specially-tuned element provide sonic characteristics reminiscent of early F.E.T. studio microphone designs
- Exceptionally low self-noise, wide dynamic range and high SPL capability
- Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
- Vintage silver-matte finish on microphone and shock mount
- Open acoustical environment of the symmetrical housing assembly minimizes unwanted internal reflections
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation