The AT4051B is specially engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and sound reinforcement. Ideal for professional recording and critical applications in broadcast, this versatile studio performer may be used with confidence in a wide variety of professional miking applications. Featuring direct-coupled balanced outputs for clean signals in high-output conditions, the microphone is totally free of the distortion associated with conventional transformer-coupled outputs. Its fast response to transients contributes to the open, transparent reproduction of even the most difficult-to-capture instruments. The microphone is fully RoHS-compliant – free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS).
The AT4051b consists of two modular subassemblies: an AT4900b-48 body and an AT4051b-EL cardioid head capsule (both available separately). Additional interchangeable capsules are available in omnidirectional (AT4049b-EL) and hypercardioid (AT4053b-EL).
Audio-Technica AT4051B Cardioid Condenser Microphone Features
- Specially engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and sound reinforcement
- High front-to-back rejection ratio—cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Direct-coupled, balanced output results in a clean signal even under high-output conditions
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Rugged turned-brass microphone housing for enduring dependability
- State-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure compliance with A-T’s stringent consistency and reliability standards
- RoHS-compliant – free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS)