Designed to be worn as a lavalier or hidden in clothing, the low-profile AT898 cardioid condenser offers maximum intelligibility, accurate voice reproduction, and unobtrusive appearance for use in houses of worship, broadcast studios, theaters, etc. Includes a clothing clip, viper clip, magnet clip and lanyard, two windscreens, three single mic holders, and two double mic holders.
Audio-Technica AT898C Cardioid Lavalier Condenser Microphone Features
- Maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction for lecturers, stage and television talent, and houses of worship
- Low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Operates on battery or phantom power (wired configuration)
- Extensive array of provided accessories includes a clothing clip, viper clip, magnet clip and lanyard (black models only), windscreens, interchangeable single and double mic holders
- Accessories available separately
- AT898c: 55" (1.4 m) permanently attached cable (unterminated); no power module.