The AT899 subminiature omnidirectional lavalier microphone is engineered for intelligible, accurate voice reproduction. Its low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) assures minimum visibility. The mic may be worn as a lavalier and is easily hidden in clothing or hair. Includes a clothing clip, viper clip, magnet clip and lanyard, two windscreens, two element covers, three single mic holders, and two double mic holders.
Audio-Technica AT899c Omni Lavalier Condenser Microphone Features
- Maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction for vocalists, lecturers, stage and television talent, and houses of worship
- Low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- All wireless models available in either low-reflectance black or beige
- Extensive array of provided accessories includes a clothing clip, viper clip, magnet clip and lanyard (black models only), windscreens, element covers, interchangeable single and double mic holders
- Accessories available separately include complete accessory kits, clothing clips, three-pack element covers and three-pack windscreens
- RoHS compliant—free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
AT899c: 55" (1.4 m) permanently attached cable (unterminated); no power module.
AT899c-TH: same as AT899c but in "theater" color (beige).